3/25/2006

Ragdoll

This is a trial to see if i can link using html from the blogger widget.

Back in the day - probably dec 2001 - i had finished mixing The Boar and was getting very bored with my "bright idea" of homemade packaging; I wanted to get back to recording

In the same session as a (very pathetic) version of "silent night" as a christmas card for family (i don't think i ever gave it to anyone but Roy... maybe I emailed it to mom... I am the model of Family Touch), I set down "ragdoll" after discovering that my fingers knew how to play a "riff."

Here's the link to an mp3:
ragdoll.mp3

To the three or four who happen by this dot blog, enjoy. More original tunes will be posted.
My intention with this feed is to post works in progress for comparison and posterity. Thanks for listening and not stealing.

No comments: