6/28/2007

long time gone

so - no post since February, eh? nice.

I've redesigned my former freelance site's home page (now a online ftp hole for project passing) to be a little less ugly and experimental. I was tired of it being up there - especially so close to my HS reunions where people will undoubtedly be looking for me.

I think i'm going to de-specialize this blog and use it for all purpose. I really pigeon-holed myself when i said "music projects." I got into a habit of not posting when and what I wanted. I'm feeling the urgest of urges to be webby again.

I've got to figure out some things like flash music players so that i can keep a playlist on the side of my projects - for easy access. then i can clutter up the blaaaahg with posts like these.

For reasons in addition to their genius, Kieron Gillen and Warren Ellis are setting a good example of how to maintain (for a few years running!) a consistent web presence. .. as if Blogger could be a host to that.

Content first. Format second.

Welcome back to me.

No comments: